Fusion: Quote #18: Eternity

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Quote #18: Eternity

I rarely comment on the quotes that I post here. Not that I don't have anything to say about them, rather, I would like to leave the thinking to you. Not that I don't want to share a piece of my mind either. Like I've been saying, If you ask me, I will share a piece of my thoughts with you.

This particular message was sent to me tonight by a friend's current partner. I can't help but include it on my "Hall of Fame" of quotes that I liked or which struck me. I definitely think it should be in here. I love it, so here it goes:

"THERE are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some love that don't go away. And maybe that makes them crazy, but we should all be lucky to end up with that somebody who has a little of that insanity. Someone who never lets go. Someone who cherishes you forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home