Fusion: Celebrations of Life

Friday, June 30, 2006

Celebrations of Life

My heart is singing, that is to say the least. =) In a few hours, I am off to a great weekend. Lotsa things will be going on for me in the next few days and I am REALLY, well, excited.

Event #1
Two of my friends celebrated their birthdays a couple of weeks ago and they decided to do their "bash" this Saturday and have a pool party. A not-so-cool idea if you ask me, specially because the rainy season is here, but what the heck?! It ain't too late to catch the last few "heats" of the sun and take a dip in the pool. Besides, who says we need sun for a pool party to rock?! The booze, your friends and FOOOoood are all you will need for the party to be one hell of a good time. Take a picture. ;)

Event #2
One of my female friends way back in HS celebrated her birthday on June 28. The day being a weekday, we were not able to meet up with our other "corporate" friends to do what we do best - EAT. So, after too much texting and voting on where to spend LJ's birthday, the results went out courtesy of our Attorney friend - Greenbelt @7pm on Sunday, 7/2. I suggested we watch Superman Returns before or after we eat @IMAX but I forgot one thing - this girl friend works at Ayala Land and she won't patronize IMAX over their premiere Ayala cinemas. I rest my case. An Ayala cinema it will be. Wherever...

Event #3
I work at a US based call center. July 4, being a national holiday, is a non-working day. Well for some though, since the call floor should be manned in FULL FORCE (in full HR language). This year, the day falls on a Tuesday so they declared July 3, Monday, a holiday as well. Sweet. And so I get the chance to use my vacation leaves and spend the days gallivanting where I wanna be. I am not giving much details on this. Ask me, I'll decide then if I'll tell you. ;)

So, it is official. In 3 hours I will be out from work and free from the worries of the corporate world. 5 days!!! ahhhhh... sweeet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home