Fusion: Quote #13: Madness

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quote #13: Madness

It is madness...

to hate all roses because you got scratched with one thorn.

to give up on your dream because one didn't come true.

to lose faith in prayers because one was not answered.

to give up on your efforts because one of them failed.

to condemn all of your friends because one of them betrayed you.

not to believe in love because someone was unfaithful or didn't love you back.

to throw away all your chances to be happy because you didn't succeed on your first attempt.

I hope that as you go on your way, you don't give in to madness.


To you, who I have committed the madness of hating all roses because some friends I knew got scratched with one thorn, I am deeply sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to hurt you.

I hope you find the space in your heart to forgive me.
I'll see you, somewhere, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home