Fusion: Quote #16: Sweetest Love

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Quote #16: Sweetest Love

I rarely watch romantic movies, but when I do, they surely knock me off my feet, literally... I am lucky enough to get to chance upon good romantic movies. Not the so-mushy kinda type but those which have lots of suffering in them. Hahahaha... Those where one of them either dies or ends up with someone else but they still love each other - beyond distance, beyond time and beyond death.

Anyway, this post is not related to romantic movies. I just felt like telling you that stuff.
Here's another quote for y'all:

In love, we all take risks.
We all fall down.

But you shouldn't be scared
to go a little further,
or a little crazier...

Coz in the end,
the sweetest love
is the one that made you
lose control.


Sweet... =)
Happy Weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home