Fusion: In Full Swing

Friday, June 23, 2006

In Full Swing

Life has a lot to offer. I am not shutting down myself in solitary confinement. I am going out there, meet people, enjoy life to its fullest and try to be the best person that I can be. I will explore the world in all its grandeur. I want to be able to say to myself at the end of the day that I have lived a better life, and I have made someone's life better.

So, yeah. I can say that I am back. And I am happy. Dunno if the approval of my vacation leave on the 30th and the 3rd of July has something to do with this. But I can guarantee myself that I feel better today. It is such a wonderful morning!!!

I have a friend who works so hard that he barely has time to go out. We've never been able to hang out for the past weekends (I lost track how many). He's so tired from working all week long (14 freaking hours everyday) and he even works during Saturdays. But last week (finally!) he sent me an SMS telling me to plan for a vacation in early September (his commitments are all lined up until August). So, I am now working on finding a suitable place where we'd spend our self-declared holidays. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Away from work, stress and problems... from it all.

We all deserve some time with ourselves, with the closest person(s) in our hearts. To have a good laugh, a good conversation and a wonderful time. We all need to reward ourselves for working so hard and for being able to provide for our own needs. Moreso, for being able to assist our family's needs even in the most simplest way that we can.

I will go wherever my feet will take me.
I will take every opportunity I get to explore the world.
I vow to always be happy and look for the brighter side in every situation.

I believe in life - in all its beauty and madness.
In love.
In hope.
In God.

I believe he wants me to be happy.
God, I promise, I will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home