Fusion: Genesis

Friday, July 07, 2006

Genesis

I'd like to officially mark this date as the start of a promise to myself to stay fit. No more extra carbs on my diet. No more excess fat and sugar, more fruits and natural juices. Aaaand, exercise for at least 20 minutes a day.

Ughhh. I hope I survive this whole ordeal to look and feel good. And so I declare this day as a personal day of genesis. I don't need luck. I know that self-discipline will help me through. So still, goodluck to me.

Hahaha, did I just contradict myself?

Btw, I haven't taken my latest stats so I have no idea where I am starting at and what I REALLY need to lose (or gain). I will do that this weekend and don't you worry, I will let the whole world know (whoever visits here and read this) the real scores, in whole honesty.

I hope I can do this. Spell determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home