Fusion: 'Barely Breathing... but still alive'

Monday, October 02, 2006

'Barely Breathing... but still alive'

It's been a while since I last posted something here. I just want everyone (if there is even one) reading my blog to know that I am still alive despite the recent "tragedy" that hit me, which messed up my life bigtime. I gained and lost at the same time. Which is not too bad, but not good either. I have a lot of things to tell and stories to impart. So brace yourself. To my enemies. I love you. May you rest in peace.

My body is weak and trembling... But I'm still alive. My human spirit and will power to succeed can never be killed. I'll see you again from 'above'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to borrow a line from my own blog "the dead have it easy, it is the living that must endure"

so for now, endure if you must for it is you and you alone who can tell the success story that is your life

Sat Oct 07, 01:30:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home