Fusion: Home Stretch

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Home Stretch

I am exactly in my mid 20s. I turned 25 last August and...


**This was a draft post which never got a continuation. I am releasing it for public viewing and criticism for the simple reason that there isn't much to criticize, so what the heck?! Or, there is nothing to criticize at all... except the revelation of my age, of course. Which is, also, not foreign to most people i know.

And by the way, the age does not have anything to do with the title ok? You will not know what lies beneath here because the article will remain unfinished. (This is also what's great about being a writer and not being able to finish your piece. The whole world, or at least your readers, will have something to think about that can lead to a lot of other stories...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home