Fusion: F.F.G

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

F.F.G

Yesterday, finally, I have signed myself a "contract" that will make me do a lot of things for myself -- for the better. I will have to quit smoking, drink moderately (I have not been a drunkard though. I drink ocassionally), eat less junk and eat lots of healthy food. Hi fruits and vegetables, goodbye sisig, crispy pata and all that goes through frying. I am not quite sure if I can make it through this and if I'll be successful with my plan on getting rid of excess belly fat and building a godly physique. I am trying.

I have enrolled myself, together with my friend Rey, in a fitness gym for a month. I spent Php550 for a membership that, well, I am not really 100% sure I want to get into. That doesn't mean that I don't have the resolve to lose weight. I do. But I am not quite sure if my schedule would permit. I work in a call center as an Account Executive and I work during nightime (US daytime). The gym's schedule is M-F 6:30am until 8:30pm and during Saturdays 6:30am-12noon. The only possible time that I can spend my time at the gym is between 6pm until closing time on weekdays and from 8:30am til noon during Saturdays. Reason is: I am still at work in the morning and I usually go straight to bed after coming home from work. So there.

I am giving myself a month to lose some decent weight and inches around my belly. After a month, I am planning to enroll onto my next class of choice -- Aero dancing which includes kickboxing. Pretty interesting if you ask me. I will keep you posted on my progress -- or defeat. (knock on wood)