Fusion: August Baby

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

August Baby

My officemate sent this to me today through chat. I found it interesting to reveal just the REAL me.., it's up to you, my friends, to attest to every word written on this "literature"...

AUGUST: outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. selfconfident. loud and boisteroius. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "everything's peachy" attitude. loves screaming, talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. loves to flirt. hates being left out. hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain". caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to a special person. stubborn. curious. independent. strongwilled. a fighter.

Now, tell me... ARE YOU REFERRING TO ME???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home