Fusion: South bound

Saturday, May 07, 2005

South bound

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Live at the Partyplace, City of San Fernando, PAMPANGA
9PM 05/07 +008 GMT.
Tickets at Php300 inclusive of one drink.

Pre-concert blah:
~not my number one filipino music artist but definitely worth the penny. (i didn't buy my own ticket anyway) a friend invited me to watch the concert with her and a bunch of other weirdos tagging along so it should be fun. it's a weekend, my rest day, away from the stress of work so what else should I do but make the most out if it. Here's the downside: I heard that most of my officemates and other people that I know in the company are going, so, seeing basically the same people you see at work doesn't make going there really interesting. I'll try my best to have fun though. Really...

See you there party people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home